On our 16th wedding anniversary, June 24th, 2011, a judge in Taiwan will hear our adoption case. Our Power of Attorney, His Hand's administrative assistant Rae Fang, will go to court on our behalf and will take Selah with her. Selah's biological mother and family will also be in attendance.
Eric and I do ask our family and friends to pray with us for a few specific issues:
1) That God will grant us favor with the judge
2) That all the paperwork will arrive in court and be "in order"
3) That every person expected to be in attendance will be there on time
4) That the court process will be complete before we need to reapply for U.S. Immigration approval to bring Selah home (our approval expires October 16; we will reapply 30-90 days prior??)
5) That God will give comfort and reassurance to Selah's mother and family that Selah will be deeply loved and cared for, and that we will maintain contact with them in the years to come.
Thank you all!