God is writing another story

God is writing another story. It starts with 3 Johnsons, a ministry to unwed mothers in Taiwan, 2 passionate God-loving ladies, an 18 year old girl and 1 tiny baby. Let's see where the story goes...

Friday, June 10, 2011

We've got a Selah Update headed your way! (about that...)

New pics, videos and new "tricks"...details to follow!!

************************************************************

Regarding the update mentioned above... I know, I know. I am SO behind in blogging.  It has been a majorly rough 2-3 weeks - personal stuff, church stuff, illness, work drama, blah blah blah - ugh!  I just haven't been able to post the uber-cute pics and videos of Selah.  But I will. :)

Let me fill you in one one exciting bit of Selah news:  She is sitting up, all on her own!!  This is a big accomplishment for a 7 month old baby born 10 weeks early.  Go baby girl!  We are so proud of you!!

No comments: