God is writing another story

God is writing another story. It starts with 3 Johnsons, a ministry to unwed mothers in Taiwan, 2 passionate God-loving ladies, an 18 year old girl and 1 tiny baby. Let's see where the story goes...

Monday, September 12, 2011

I Miss This Ministry!

It's been less than 2 weeks since we were last with members of the His Hands Taiwan ministry team, but boy do I miss them.  What amazing folks, with such a heart for God and a heart for the vulnerable and hurting young women of Taiwan!  Please click the link below to watch the video.  It gives an excellent overview of the purpose behind the ministry and how it came together.  And if you are me, it will make you smile a bittersweet smile, because you wish you were back in Kaohsiung with all of the wonderful His Hands people!
http://vimeo.com/25920034

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too...and to be honest, I really miss Selah as well! It's hard to believe how much a baby can steal your heart. I'm so happy she's finally home, but there's an ache in my heart missing her. I'll keep praying for you guys as you adjust to life as a family of four. Keep us posted as you can!