God is writing another story

God is writing another story. It starts with 3 Johnsons, a ministry to unwed mothers in Taiwan, 2 passionate God-loving ladies, an 18 year old girl and 1 tiny baby. Let's see where the story goes...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Box Is On Its Way!

I just returned from the post office where I shipped out a care package to Selah.  I included a couple of "size 9 month" summer outfits (yay Target Baby!), although I'm a little worried now that they will be small, judging by recent photos.  Our girl is growing well...and is quite well fed! lol  I also sent along a soft blanket which I've been sleeping with, since experts say that allowing the baby to get her new mom's scent aids in bonding.  Noelle slept with a little stuffed monkey head (yes, no body, lol) so she could be involved as well.  I found a soft photo album online and filled it with close-ups of our faces, the 2 kitties and a picture of Selah's bed. 

The last item is for the nannies.  Absolutely The.Most.Delicious. chocolate truffles I've ever tasted.  They are from Earth Fare and are made with creamy, smooth organic chocolate.  Mmmmm they will love these!

1 comment:

Angie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! That photo album is adorable--what a great idea! I can't even tell you how much I look forward to updates on here :-)