God is writing another story

God is writing another story. It starts with 3 Johnsons, a ministry to unwed mothers in Taiwan, 2 passionate God-loving ladies, an 18 year old girl and 1 tiny baby. Let's see where the story goes...

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We have our AIT APPOINTMENT!!!!!!

Last night we received the long awaited email from the American Institute in Taiwan.  We have a visa appointment scheduled for Wednesday August 31

We are leaving for Taiwan next week!!!

Selah PingChen Johnson...Here We Come!!!

We don't have exact dates as of yet.  I've been on the phone today with Trena at His Hands to hash out some of the details.  We are also emailing back and forth with our travel agent regarding flights. 

Because I just really had this feeling inside me that we would be traveling soon, I've been making lists on post-it-notes like a mad woman.  I'm continuing the pre-packing (yes, I started that last month, the day we found out we had Final Decree! lol).  Spending time on the phone to various entities.  Making trips to Walmart.  Perusing local shops for thank you gifts and something special for Selah's birthmother.  Making a hair appointment.  etc. etc. etc.

SO MUCH has happened behind the scenes this past week+.  God has been amazing.  He has gone completely above and beyond all we could think or ask.  When I'm not so tired and brain-fried, I will write an explanatory post.  It is a story worth telling. :)

wowowowowowowow this is surreal..... ;)

No comments: