God is writing another story

God is writing another story. It starts with 3 Johnsons, a ministry to unwed mothers in Taiwan, 2 passionate God-loving ladies, an 18 year old girl and 1 tiny baby. Let's see where the story goes...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Not Yet...so when

Still no sign of our finished homestudy.  The completed document was to have been here last Friday.  Then we heard Monday or Tuesday.  The lastest word is "end of the week".

Oooooh this waiting is hard.  We - just - want - to - finish - this - paper - work!  Then we can get apply for a court date for Selah's adoption case to be heard.  Ugh!!

God keeps teaching me to rely on him.  I SOOO want to push this adoption along.  But I can't.  I cannot do a darned thing.  My constant prayer is that God will remove any barriers to this adoption that are not of Him.  After that, the details and the timing is in his hands.

(psst..I am also praying to travel in August.  yep, August.  who's with me?)

:-)

No comments: