God is writing another story

God is writing another story. It starts with 3 Johnsons, a ministry to unwed mothers in Taiwan, 2 passionate God-loving ladies, an 18 year old girl and 1 tiny baby. Let's see where the story goes...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Check out those kissy cheeks!


The photos above are from just a couple weeks ago.  Selah appears to be growing well!  Christel is holding her in the nursery at House of Hope.  There are several volunteers/nannies playing with the babies all together on the floor -- a great photo opp!!
This photo was taken several weeks ago over Chinese New Year, but it is a favorite of mine.  Selah was actually Christel's roomie for the week (thank you so much Christel for giving of your time to love, cuddle and care for Selah!).  In this shot is a friend of Christel's holding Selah.  I think the expression on our sweet pea's face is just adorable!!  Wish those were my arms holding her... 

We are very blessed that the folks involved with His Hands ministry care so much about babies!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

She is beautiful! And looks to be doing very well. Love those cheeks.

Anonymous said...

Her cheeks are very kissable! I'm just seeing these posts now; I've finally had some time to catch up with your blog, and I've enjoyed reading your story. I just have to say again that cuddling and loving on Selah is completely my pleasure. I wish she were in her mama's arms, but I'm glad too that I get to share her for a while.

Jennifer said...

Christel, I just continue to be so blessed and amazed by what you girls do to lovingly care for our Selah...and all the babies at HH! You truly give of yourselves in a sacrificial way. I pray for God's richest blessings in your life!